From:
Emmanuel Vitus <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Emmanuel Vitus <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Mar 2024 08:26:40 -0400
I support Julf's opinion (let’s avoid the name and shame).  It's essential
to approach the internet disruption conversation (Which in my view very
sensitive to some governments) with caution. But I think you can still use
the key words  (Internet Shutdowns) when speaking. It will resonate better
to some extent.

Sent from iPhone. Excuse brevity and typos.