From:
Bruna Santos <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Bruna Santos <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Apr 2017 00:14:09 -0300
Hi Julia!

I believe we met last year during LACIGF, nice to hear back from you!

Both initiatives seem to be very interesting and suitable for nomination -
amazing!

This morning we received news that made us very happy: the government of
Colombia translated some of the info about the program to Spanish and
posted it at the Ministerio de Tecnologías de la Información y las
Comunicaciones website
<http://www.mintic.gov.co/portal/604/w3-article-51274.html>.

As for the submissions, despite the fact that the form is in English, the
nomination can be submitted in Spanish. Either way I would be happy to
help!

best,

--
*Bruna Martins dos Santos *

LLB, Centro Universitário de Brasilia, '12.
+55 61 99252-6512
Skype ID: bruna.martinsantos
@boomartins