From:
Rafik Dammak <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Rafik Dammak <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Sep 2014 10:25:23 +0900
Dear NCSG Members:

The NCSG annual election results are back and attached to this email.

Congrats to the NCSG's 4 elected GNSO Councilors: Stephanie Perrin (2 years
term), David Cake (2 years term), Edward Morris (2 years term) and Marilia
Maciel (1 year term). I am also re-elected for 1 year-term as NCSG chair.

A deep thanks to the other candidates, the nominators, and everyone who
checked-in, voted in the election.  And also we couldn't have held the
election without the tireless assistance of Glen de Saint Gery from ICANN
staff. Special thanks to our departing councillors for their work and
representing NCSG within the GNSO council: Klaus Stoll, Maria Farell and
Magaly Pazello .

The term for these positions begins at the conclusion of the ICANN meeting
in Los Angeles (17 October).

Voters can check their individual ballot ID against the list of votes cast
(attached) to verify that their vote was counted correctly.

Finally, all election details are summarized in this page
https://community.icann.org/display/gnsononcomstake/Elections-2014

Best Regards,

Rafik Dammak

NCSG chair