From:
Rafik Dammak <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Rafik Dammak <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 Feb 2016 21:30:25 +0900
Hi Kathy,

If I can respond partly to that. the issue of increasing workload was
raised  more than 1 year ago by SO/AC leadership with Fadi and VPs like
David during their meetings , with regard of lack of visibility and
coordination of all ongoing processes with some initiated by staff. Some
effort (in addition to other initiatives on other issues) started to
compile the processes from SO/AC and trying to visualize them giving an
insight about workload.

There was also some presentation in a session in singapore meeting last
year to take community feedback.  David is managing those efforts . So I
would expect he will give some updates about that. He also regularly
attends our joint session with board.
I will try to find the material and share them if it helps.

Best,

Rafik