From:
Rafik Dammak <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Rafik Dammak <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 21 Jun 2014 23:11:01 +0900
Hi Klaus,

well you can find below the request sent to Kristina Rosette to put Sam as
compromise. as member of NCSG PC you are aware about that,

I also added the archive regarding the call between NCSG and CSG
leadership,that you attended,  discussing the compromise proposal  which
agreed that Sam will send his statement and have the call with cSG:
http://mailman.ipjustice.org/pipermail/pc-ncsg/2014-May/001526.html
http://mailman.ipjustice.org/pipermail/pc-ncsg/2014-May/001542.html

Rafik