From:
Kathy Kleiman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kathy Kleiman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 28 Feb 2015 17:44:25 -0500
Tx Amr,
I was a little worried about this one - it is an important proceeding.
All, this is about how ICANN implements the policies we develop together
in the GNSO. As some say, the "devil's in the details" and taking broad
policy statements and making them work as a matter of day-to-day
implementation has a number of trials and possible pitfalls. There have
been problems and concerns with how this has been handled in the past -
and this Working Group is an opportunity to try to address the gaps.

If anyone would like to work on this with me, let's form a small group
to review materials and draft the comments. Please let me or Amr know if
you are interested!
Best,
Kathy

Kathy Kleiman