From:
Olivier Kouami <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Olivier Kouami <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 15 Mar 2014 23:29:06 +0000
Hi !
"One world, one Internet", "Internet 4 all", etc.

What's the meaning of these mottos ?

One thing is sure, we are in the same boat : the planet called "earth". And
we all know today that this boat is in danger largely because of mankind
behaviours. It's not a question of nationaly or race, we are the same in
the same boat and our planet earth, full of 7 billions of bodies with souls
and spirits, with animals reign and minerals reign, it full of life. View
from the space, our dear planet is a sphere composed with waters and
stones. We can't recognize who is togolese, or lebanon or american, or
chinese, or french, etc. We actualy know that, our planet is a lively one.
It beahave like a living being using the International Network named
Internet for it prosperity.

How can we manage this tool called Internet for the happiness of human
being ?

That is the question.

The Multistakeholder Model seem to be the better solution with it
"bottom-up" process. Cool !
What else ?

"One world, One Internet", "Internet for all people", etc.

Let's move forward as a human being. It's my hope and there are many
reasons to keep on hoping.
With my warmest greetings from Lomé - Togo.
Cheers !
-Olevie-

--
Olévié (Olivier) A. A. KOUAMI