From:
Avri Doria <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Avri Doria <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 Jan 2012 14:38:20 -0500
On 23 Jan 2012, at 12:26, McTim wrote:

> I'm not a big fan of obfuscation of contact details in WHOIS, and
> can't see that non-commercials are in any way more or less special per
> this requirement than anyone else!

thanks for the explanation.

So do you:

- object to exclusion for natural persons.
- object to exclusion for legal persons whose tasks involve the protection of natural persons who may be hurt by the publication.  The example is the battered women's shelter where the cop's wife is sheltering.
- object to exclusion for political reasons - e,g the registration details of HR in China, of the LGBTQIA (i.e. gay) association in Uganda
- object to exclusion for any legal person
- object to exclusion by anyone at all - including natural persons.

avri