From:
avri doria <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
avri doria <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Aug 2016 11:12:26 -0400
Hi,

I do not know.  There was outreach by many of the people who signed
among their contacts. We needed to reach 15 for the purposes of a
charter appeal.

Personally at the NCSG level I just look for NCSG membership since
members can be part of none, one or more constituencies.  Also while the
EC that must handle this has constituency based composition, this is a
NCSG appeal that is based solely on NCSG membership.

Having said that, I would be happy to have NPOC members join in  the appeal.

Avri

On 23-Aug-16 10:56, Klaus Stoll wrote:
> Dear Avri
>
> Greetings and Thanks for this. I hope this is the right way to clarify
> the situation. Don't know but we will see.
>
> Can I ask you which NPOC members have been consulted by the group that
> initiated this appeal as I note the absence of NPOC members in the
> group of signatures?
>
> Yours
>
> Klaus
>

> On 8/23/2016 10:44 AM, avri doria wrote:
>> NCSG colleagues,
>>
>> *Pursuant to Section 2.4.2.1 of NCSG’s Charter, the NCSG Members
>> signed***in the enclosed***hereby initiate an appeal of the NCSG EC
>> decision to refuse to fix the contested ballots and properly clarify the
>> election process before proceeding.*
>>
>> Thank you,
>>
>> Avri Doria
>>
>> on behalf of the 21 members who signed the appeal*
>> ***
>>

>> ---

---