Date:
Wed, 24 Oct 2007 14:45:58 EDT

It doesn't surprise me.  They hate the idea of privacy.
Would anyone like to work with me on a set of comments that organizations  in
NCUC might submit?

Would anyone submit comments if we wrote an outline of the key issues and
the supports for the direction of the Whois WG and our NCUC representatives
(pro-OPOC, pro-privacy)?

Best, Kathy

Another  orchestrated campaign by the Intellectual
Property Community -- see the  posts at
http://forum.icann.org/lists/whois-comments-2007/index.html