From:
Mark Leiser <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mark Leiser <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Aug 2013 09:04:40 +0100
 I am an active member.

Mark Leiser, BS, LLB (Hon) | PhD Candidate | University of Strathclyde |
Faculty of Humanities and Social Science | The Law School l Centre for
Internet Law and Policy | PGR Room, 141 St. James Road | Lord Hope Building
| Glasgow G4 OLT | Tel. +44 7719739090

Email: [log in to unmask]
Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/mleiser
LinkedIN: http://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=189149411&trk=tab_pro