From:
Remmy Nweke <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Remmy Nweke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Nov 2014 07:57:40 +0100
hi Grace
IGF is usually managed by Multistakeholders Advisory Group that is MAG for
short. The term I think is usually yearly.
I hope this helps.

Madam Gordon, even it it does not exist nothing is impossible to create. So
proclaim one today.

Carlos,
Since ICANN is in the name, we may need ICANN multistakeholders census to
advance it - LOL

Good one though. Dear Avri has been around and paid her dues as far as
ICANN is concerned. May be you are not aware she was recognized recently in
London by ICANN.
Remmy

--
____
REMMY NWEKE,
Author: A Decade of ICT Reportage in Nigeria
<https://www.facebook.com/adecadeofictreportageinnigeria>
NDS Forum on Internet Governance for Development (IG4D) 2015 <
http://www.digitalsenseafrica.com.ng>- June 5
Nigeria IPv6 Roundtable 2015 <http://www.ipv6forumnigeria.ng> - June 6
@Welcome Centre Hotels. Register now. Email: [log in to unmask]
*Confidentiality Notice:* The information in this document and attachments
are confidential and may also be privileged information. It is intended
only for the use of the named recipient. Remmy Nweke does not accept legal
responsibility for the contents of this e-mail. If you are not the intended
recipient, please notify me immediately, then delete this document and do
not disclose the contents of this document to any other person, nor make
any copies. Violators may face court persecution.