From:
Arthur Gwagwa <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Arthur Gwagwa <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 14 May 2015 10:26:52 +0100
Dear Rafik

As a new member, I have been finding some of the discussions quite
bewildering and technical. It looks like I jumped into a discussion that
has been going on for years, and therefore I am still trying to get the
head and the tail of it. The paper written by David and Danielle has helped
me grasp a few basics of what is happening and may be able to participate
meaningfully in future. Perhaps in future, new members need more support,
especially provision of  a basic online resource kit.

Best.

--
Arthur Ernest Gwagwa
Legal Counsel, The Chambers