From:
Walid ALSAQAF <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Walid ALSAQAF <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 Oct 2013 14:59:29 +0100
Hello friends,

I also could not make it as I arrived late from a post-IGF meeting and
couldn't synchronize my time well. My apologies... I trust it was a good
meeting.

It was a pleasure meeting many of you in Bali and hope to engage more in
the future.

Best..

Sincerely,

Walid

Walid Al-Saqaf

Program Director
Master of Global Journalism (MAGJ)
Örebro University, Sweden

Office: +46 19 303 339
Mobile: +46 76 233 9737
Room: F3125 - Forumhuset

email: [log in to unmask]

On Tue, Oct 29, 2013 at 10:39 PM, marie-laure Lemineur <[log in to unmask]