From:
"Carlos A. Afonso" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Carlos A. Afonso
Date:
Mon, 23 Dec 2013 17:08:48 -0200
Hi Milton, just responding to this one. The other questions mostly
depend on our next meetings (hopefully most of them answered on the
Dec.27th meeting of the LOG).

This was just a list of suggested themes -- actually I should have
omitted that in my report, since is speculative. Nothing is set in stone
except for the focus on trying to build a set of international
principles for the governance and use of the Internet. Somehow I think
Icann will be part of the picture, sure. But settling this will be one
of the taks of the Exec.Committee.

frt rgds

--c.a.