From:
Sam Lanfranco <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Sam Lanfranco <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Jul 2016 15:46:52 -0400
As Chair of the NCSG finance committee I see our remit as doing the
research to identify best practices here, identify
the pluses and minuses of different strategies, and placing that
information on the table for all to see, and some to use.

It is possible to set up an unincorporated entity account in a Canadian
bank,
with full services across currencies, and with two signatures for
disbursal of funds.
The handicap there is the need for individual physical bank visits to
change signing authority.

I will be pushing for annual financial reports, to strengthen
transparency and accountability.

Sam Lanfranco, NCSG Finance Committee