From:
Eric S Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Eric S Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Feb 2006 18:15:14 -0500
Dear Carlos,

I agree with the sentiments expressed by several other silent partners--I
don't always have the time or expertise to pay attention to the issues well,
but am very glad to have some "trusted folk" out there who are formulating
opinions for us and who can speak for us. I feel well-informed about what
positions are being taken in the NCUC's name and (speaking for this
constituency member) comfortable with them. :-)

Best,
Eric