From:
Glenn McKnight <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Glenn McKnight <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Oct 2014 10:36:27 -0400
HI
Perhaps  some of you saw the Ken Burns  documentary on the Roosevelts
which included Eleanor  Roosevelt  achievement with the Bill of Rights.
The  importance I got from this  event was the importance of a  senior
 well respected  individual who was associated with the  document.  I think
we need to think about  a  headliner for the document.

Glenn

Glenn McKnight
skype  gmcknight
twitter gmcknight