From:
Sonigitu Ekpe <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Sonigitu Ekpe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 Jul 2014 19:38:07 +0100
Dear Maria,

I am presenting myself as a candidate for the GNSO Liaison to the GAC.

I have over twenty-two years of experience working in government, the
private sector,non-profit organizations and, as a volunteer member of a
Intergovernmental Committee.

I will provide stakeholders drawn from the Government, Private Sector,
Civil Society, Academia and the Internet Community with an opportunity to
increase their understanding and correlate these issues with
socio-economic, political, culture and development.

Accept my esteemed regards.

Sonigitu Ekpe

Mobile +234 805 0232 469    Office + 234 802 751 0179
 "LIFE is all about love and thanksgiving"