From:
Rafik Dammak <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Rafik Dammak <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Mar 2017 08:43:12 +0900
Hi,

I am not sure that is a good idea to ask the board on that matter. the
board already gives input to the nomcom about the skills set they are
"suggesting" for board members and what they think is needed to fill a gap
e.g. experience on finance etc (Bill and Brenden can provide more
information). I would expect they will give the same input,  in addition to
the comment of a board member doesn't represent a specific group. so I am
wondering they should give advice or suggestion on how we selected a board
member for NCPH seat.

Best,

Rafik