From:
Ron Wickersham <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ron Wickersham <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 29 Jun 2014 11:43:50 -0700
Thank you Edward for putting together such a constructive comment.   This
is a great beginning for the details that must follow (as you carefully
noted where additional policy/bylaw specifics are required).

Is it worth asking the leaders of other constituencies if they would
support all (or any) of these recommendations?    If agreement from
bottom-up consensus of what needs to be done were presented to the
board it would be even more powerful than this well-reasoned comment.

And I want to add that after Avri's recognition and reading this
type of criticism/suggestion proposal has renewed a feeling of optimism
regarding the future of ICANN/IANA.  I hope others inside and outside
NCSG agree on the direction that Edward's summary of worthwile options
point in a more beneficial direction the now giant ship of ICANN.

-ron