From:
Lori Schulman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Lori Schulman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Feb 2015 18:04:42 +0000
Amr,

The last webinar was recorded and this webinar will be recorded.  I will find the link and post.  I am all for pushback when needed and I am also for compromise.  I hear so much antipathy on both sides.  I am hoping that I can be one of those that helps build a bridge.  Yes, I agree, up a long hill.

Lori

Lori S. Schulman * General Counsel
1703 North Beauregard Street

Alexandria, VA  22311-1714

P 703-575-5678 * [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>