From:
Ayden Férdeline <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ayden Férdeline <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Jun 2016 14:26:25 +0000
Hi James,
Thanks for raising awareness of this. I am very interested in the outcome of
this topic as well, as I understand there is at least $60m in funds currently on
hand from auction proceeds (a figure inevitably going to grow). I need not
mention how transformative this could be for different stakeholder groups and
projects if suitably allocated. Who is representing the NCSG on the drafting
team for this exceptional situation?
Best wishes,
Ayden