From:
Nicolas Adam <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Nicolas Adam <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Oct 2014 16:49:18 -0400
Hello Enrique I think you meant this (below) for the list :)

As  far as my comment on which namespace to naturally be for geographic
names, that is: in the SLD of the country's ccTLD (with my example being
patagonia.ar), i think the point is still valid. Any countries that
share a region (e.g. Chile and Argentinia for Patagonia) may (or may
not) indeed have a use to register the string as a SLD under their ccTLD
(but whether they have a use or a need for it is secondary to the fact
that they *can* do it and in fact should do it *there* [as a SLD to
their ccTLD] if they're going to do it at all).

This possibility should almost serve as a flat refusal basis for any
further discussions on any "rights" for geographic names.

Cheers

Nicolas

Your (very good) comments that missed the list below: