From:
"Zalnieriute, Monika" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Zalnieriute, Monika
Date:
Sat, 7 Jan 2017 00:01:20 +0000
Dear Robin,

Thank You very much for sharing this important information, and the work You are doing at the CCWG!

Kind regards,

Dr. Monika Zalnieriute

Post-Doctoral Fellow @ Melbourne Law School |

The University of Melbourne I law.unimelb.edu.au I

185 Pelham St, Carlton VIC 3053, Australia I

Visiting Fellow @ Center for Media, Data and Society I

Central European University I cmds.ceu.edu I

Representative @ Executive Committee I

Non-Commercial Stakeholder Group I ICANN I icann.org I