From:
Grace Githaiga <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Grace Githaiga <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 Sep 2015 11:42:35 +0000
Hey Ed
Great that you are out of hospital. Pls slow down things and take care of yourself.

RgdsGrace

Date: Sat, 12 Sep 2015 20:48:17 -0400
From: [log in to unmask]
Subject: CCWG Comment  -  and thanks!
To: [log in to unmask]

Hi everybody,

A quick thanks to everyone who sent notes of support during my recent hospitalisation. I was released on Thursday and have a bit of a road to go down to complete recovery but I'll get there - thanks, in part, to all the support I got from folks here. Thanks again!

I managed to quickly put together a public comment today on the 2nd draft proposal from the CCWG on Accountability. It's attached. Thanks to everyone who put together the NCSG comment. Sorry I wasn't around the help, but you guys did a great job! Thanks for all your hard work and I promise to do a bit more next time - something tells me this won't be the last CCWG public comment... .

Thanks again everyone.

Best,

Ed