From:
Milton L Mueller <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Milton L Mueller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 28 Mar 2015 15:51:29 +0000
Carlos,
Standard law provide for, respectively, "tarnishment" and "defamation."  You don't need to enforce these things in the domain name system.

The idea that ANY unapproved use of a famous name (e.g., Harvard) is a terrible crime is a very recent one, and frankly is more closely associated with what you call "neoliberalism" than the free expression position.

--MM