Date:
Tue, 6 Oct 2015 21:32:55 +0530
Hello,

No, there are always reasons given in the DIDPs. The main one usually is
that such-an-such activity does not actually come within the purview of
ICANN's operations. There's also "there is no existing documentation, and
we won't create fresh ones", and most often one or the other of the 12 non-
disclosure clauses that I've tabulated at the side.

Regards

Padmini Baruah
V Year, B.A.LL.B. (Hons.)
NLSIU, Bangalore