From:
Stephanie Perrin <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Stephanie Perrin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Jan 2016 10:16:12 -0500
Great news, we are assembling quite a team.  Take a look at how many
public safety folks from the GAC have signed up....we need a big team!
We will be organizing a list for just NCSG folks, and a skype channel to
use during meetings, to keep us coordinated.  This is going to be a very
big pdp, I expect to see calls to divide it up...do folks have thoughts
on that?  I view it as dangerous.
Kind regards Stephanie