From:
Robin Gross <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Robin Gross <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Aug 2015 18:25:21 -0700
Excellent analysis from Brenden on one key flaw in the CCWG Accountability's existing proposal - how the proposed SOAC "voting weights" empowers some parts of the ICANN community (ACs) while disempowering others (including the GNSO) as compared to the existing balance of power in ICANN's structure.  So this is one gaping hole we need to fix in the draft proposal, which otherwise has recommended some significant improvements (like the Independent Review process and Reconsideration Request process).

Thanks,
Robin