From:
Cheryl Preston <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Cheryl Preston <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Mar 2009 10:07:48 -0700
Dear Bill,

As it states, the 6 buckets list was only a template for discussion.  I am not "proposing" this, only that further study and analysis be done about the vision of a fully mature NCSG before setting an inconsistent structure in place.

I would be happy to engage in discussion with you if you have questions.

Cheryl B. Preston

Edwin M. Thomas

Professor of Law

J. Reuben Clark Law School

Brigham Young University

434 JRCB

Provo, UT 84602

(801) 422-2312

>>> William Drake <[log in to unmask]> 3/5/2009 7:23 am >>>

Cheryl,

Thanks for clarifying your thinking, I was pretty confused in the

meeting by your prior explanation of how you expected this to work.  I

would strongly encourage you to file an amendment to your submission

to the board so that they too will have a better understanding of what

you are proposing.

Best,

Bill

On Mar 3, 2009, at 1:06 PM, Cheryl Preston wrote:

> I understand there is some confusion about exactly what I had in

> mind when I mentioned the possibility of a six constituency NCSG

> model.  This is the exact statement I mentioned.

> Cheryl B. Preston

> Edwin M. Thomas

> Professor of Law

> J. Reuben Clark Law School

> Brigham Young University

> 434 JRCB

> Provo, UT 84602

> (801) 422-2312

> [log in to unmask]<Tentative Proposals v2.doc>

William J. Drake

Senior Associate

Centre for International Governance

Graduate Institute of International and

   Development Studies

Geneva, Switzerland

New book: Governing Global Electronic Networks,

http://tinyurl.com/5mh9jj