Date:
Wed, 3 Mar 2004 10:30:58 EST
I want to announce a new session tomorrow at the ICANN meeting in Rome.  It
is a special session with Mr. Giovanni Buttarelli, Secretary General of the
Italian Data Protection Authority.  He will be talking about WHOIS and EU and
Italian privacy law.

If you are in Rome, please come.  If you know of friends, registrars,
registries, and others in Rome, please urge them to join us.  I think this will be a
great session.

Thursday, March 4, 9:30 am
Convention Center, Room 43

Regards, Kathy