From:
Avri Doria <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Avri Doria <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 2 Mar 2014 20:39:03 +0000
Hi,

On 02-Mar-14 20:13, Marilia Maciel wrote:
> Hi Avri,
> Thank you very much. It seems that the most substantial proposals, in
> any direction, are in document B (no consensus). Could you clarify what
> the next steps of the WGEC are?

I don't really know.

There is a bit of discussion over whether those in B that have no
consensus can get another hearing.  Since we got nowhere on them in 5
days it is unlikely we will get anywhere on them in 3.

The plan is to review the things we have not yet reviewed (Doc C) and
finalize those we were close on (Doc A).  Doc B is probably a dead end
for now.

But, there are two months until the next meeting with Brazil in the
intervening time, so I guess anything is possible.

avri