From:
William Drake <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
William Drake <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 Jun 2014 08:13:34 +0100
Hi

On Jun 25, 2014, at 11:55 PM, Sonigitu Ekpe <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> Sam has withdrawn,

Which is a pity

> yet to hear from Milton.

I’m going to guess he’s interested

> I nominate William Drake as one with vibrancy to stand the criteria.

Thanks for the thought but there is no way I can take on another labor intensive volunteer job at this time.

> On Wed, Jun 25, 2014 at 11:46 PM, Lori Schulman <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>  As to Avri’s point, I agree that this is about NCSG and not constituencies

100% agreement---as with the Council, we need to avoid viewing SG representation as an inter-constituency squabble over positional goods.  At this level things should be shared, including the workload.
> but it also should be about fairness and I didn’t even see the email that said we were running a ballot today.

People were simply expressing support, it’s not a ballot.

Best,

Bill