From:
farzaneh badii <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
farzaneh badii <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 28 Jul 2016 19:21:15 +0200
Dear all,

Rafik had asked me to draft a public comment for the fellowship program at
ICANN. I got to it really late and the deadline is tomorrow (29 July, 23.59
UTC)

If you get the chance to comment on it until tomorrow and we get the
approval of PC ( sorry PC I know it's late) then great. If not, I either
submit it as an individual public comment or if you want to endorse it I
can add your name too.

Here is the link to the google doc ( if you cannot access google doc let me
know I will send you by other means)
 https://docs.google.com/document/d/1YTb2LNewY_Amgo6dzxZ-DkRZrhRezOe4DwVYifhEu6g/edit?usp=sharing
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1YTb2LNewY_Amgo6dzxZ-DkRZrhRezOe4DwVYifhEu6g/edit?usp=sharing>

Link to call for public comment:
https://www.icann.org/public-comments/fellowship-application-process-review-2016-06-14-en

Here is the link to projected improvements

https://www.icann.org/en/system/files/files/fellowship-projected-fy17-improvements-14jun16-en.pdf

<https://www.icann.org/en/system/files/files/fellowship-projected-fy17-improvements-14jun16-en.pdf>
Best

--