From:
Nicolas Adam <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Nicolas Adam <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 30 Mar 2015 12:00:45 -0400
If the registry and the platform are the same, then it means that the
registry uses its monopoly power over the string to have a competitive
advantage in a downstream market, which is bad. If 250$ is higher than
market value for a regular domain, it also mean that they are actively
using their monopoly power over the string to force ordinary user to use
their platform. That is bad as well. In a world where a .sucks
competitor cannot readily spring about, these are legitimate competition
concerns.

Nicolas