From:
Alex Gakuru <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Alex Gakuru <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Jul 2013 17:25:23 +0300
Mr. Nweke,

In 2009 ICANN theme used to be, "One World.One Internet.Everyone Connected"
later that changed to "One World.One Internet" -- which today I can't seem
to find at icanndotorg. Furthermore, the organisation is one (though major)
actor in the grand scheme of things.

THEREFORE; It would be highly speculative to allege/conclude below inferred
intent in either direction. *Kapish*? :-)

Very best,

Alex