From:
William Drake <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
William Drake <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 4 Dec 2010 19:01:42 +0100
We've had that session with him before.  Could we make it tightly focused on
NC's precise requirements rather than the general parameters of the program
for ICANN as a whole, and keep it to 15-20 minutes?

BTW I've raised before the pending motions etc, still think we should pow
wow.

BD

On Sat, Dec 4, 2010 at 7:18 PM, Rosemary Sinclair <
[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>  Hi
>
> I'm listening to Rob Hoggarth's presentation on the Toolkit and suggest we
> ask Rob to present during our NCSG meeting
>
> once we get our Charter approved the next step might be to consider support
> available from ICANN under the Toolkit
>
> remembering that most support will kick in in 2010
>
> So I think we need to understand what might be possible so we can be ready
> for 2010
>
> Topics discussed this morning included:
>
> SG calls
> Face to face regional support
> Audio conference facilites
> Website
> Admin/secretariat support
> Record keeping
>
> cheers
>
> Rosemary

William J. Drake
Senior Associate
Centre for International Governance
Graduate Institute for International and
  Development Studies
  Geneva, Switzerland
http://www.williamdrake.org