From:
Kathy Kleiman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kathy Kleiman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Mar 2015 11:43:53 -0400
These are excellent additions, thank you, Amr!  I think they will serve
the NCSG, the Implementation WG and ICANN well.

Re: the EDRP, it may help the discussions with other members of the WG
to share that the regular review of consensus policies is already a part
of the policy development process (e.g., like the much anticipated UDRP
review starting in November) and to do this type of review in context
and with appropriate reports is very important. EDRP seems appropriate
for what we have may have missed in the first place - filling in the gaps.

Best and tx!
Kathy