From:
KASWESHA <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 2 Jul 2016 23:06:05 +0300
Not only taking care of money. Sam is capable of fundraising on
constituency behalf! Congratulations Sam you deserve the opportunity and
you have members support.

Keep up

*Cell-Phone +254 722 212171 or +254 721 274273*

Before printing this mail make sure it is completely necessary. THE
ENVIRONMENT IS EVERY ONE'S BUSINESS.