From:
Alex Gakuru <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Alex Gakuru <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 Feb 2016 06:55:49 +0300
On Tue, Feb 2, 2016 at 1:19 AM, Mueller, Milton L <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> Isn’t it funny how a white Swiss guy is nominated to speak for the “global
> south?”
>
> Sometimes the JustNet folks are caricatures of themselves.

"​Caricatures of themselves".... I am very proud to be associated with Just
Net Coalition <http://justnetcoalition.org/jnc-members#steeringcommittee>.
In fact, a lot more happier realizing how Just Net Coalition make a very
firm and true difference in the Internet Governance space. The genuine,
well-meaning gentleman (now so-labelled "funny", "white Swiss guy") has an
indisputable track record of supporting the Global South achieve its
deserved standing in the North dominated and ever ruthlessly contested
Internet Governance arena.

"The world is a marketplace where men goods are on display, the label more
important than the contents and the price more fascinating than the value,"
sadly.

Gakuru