From:
Karel Douglas <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Karel Douglas <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Jun 2016 14:59:29 -0400
Thanks for sharing. Indeed an important decision that will be used as a
template for similar decisions in other countries.

This will undoubtedly engage the attention of the Supreme Court which will
also have its opportunity to pronounce on the law.

In the meantime it is a welcome development.

regards

Karel