From:
Nicolas Adam <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Nicolas Adam <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 Oct 2013 14:34:26 -0400
+ 10

I don't even read IGP's blog posts unless Milton references them here,
nor was I aware of the montevideo statement before I read about it here
just now. I get a few lists and have a technology/law/politcs interest
that lingers from when I was a student, but I'm glad some of you suffer
from multiple posts syndrome so that I can not miss [to much of] a step :)

Nicolas