From:
"Mueller, Milton L" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mueller, Milton L
Date:
Mon, 29 Aug 2016 21:11:59 +0000
Olévié

Sorry if you misunderstood. The results we are interested in is the EC statement about the appeal, not the election results.

The appeal about election ballot and NOTA needs to be resolved BEFORE the election results are known; indeed, it should be resolved before the voting is completed.

--MM