From:
Rafik Dammak <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Rafik Dammak <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Aug 2015 07:47:06 +0900
Hi,

In fact, that was discussed few weeks ago with suggestion from Avri. I
already put a date as placeholder, to work on the details later,  in my
previous announcement ti the list about the election, quoted below:"
Aug. 26 : Candidates Make Public Statement (see details below)
  Aug. 28:  Confcall for candidates and members TBC
  Sep. 1 : Begin Voting"

My understanding from the initial suggestion is to have such call for all
candidates not just those runnning for chair position only.

About time rotation, I don't how much feasible , we tried that for a
webinar , regarding policy and implementatiom WG, to have 2 sessions and we
ended up to cancel the second because lack of attendance.

Best,

Rafik