From:
Amr Elsadr <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Amr Elsadr <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Jun 2016 13:22:06 +0200
Hi,

For details on the NCSG Policy Committee’s composition, duties, decision-making method, etc…, you may want to check out section 2.5 of the NCSG charter: https://community.icann.org/display/gnsononcomstake/Charter

The PC’s email archives can be found here: http://mailman.ipjustice.org/pipermail/pc-ncsg/

Thanks.

Amr