From:
Florian Daniel <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Florian Daniel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 Feb 2017 17:02:18 +0100
Hi Tapani,

quite a shock to find all my text deleted.
Thankfully I was able to restore everything, which can now be found here:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1HJQGR9qNiOt3Yn-z7tnBExUyXNtLROGbSbSUDs5Iax8/edit

+1 for you mentioning, that changes should be made seperatly, instead of
just deleting the existing work.

Florian DANIEL

Sonnenweg 6
4280 Königswiesen
+43660 36 80 504

On Thu, Feb 9, 2017 at 4:50 PM, Tapani Tarvainen <[log in to unmask]