From:
Jorge Amodio <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jorge Amodio <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 27 Nov 2010 19:05:16 -0600
> So was it ICANN that actually did the seizing?

ICANN has no operational knobs it can tweak at the 2nd+ level. Verisign does.

I'd really like if some of the numerous reports citing a Court order
provide more information about it or a link, so far I'm still trying
to find a concrete reference or the actual order.

Both the .com (supposedly seized) and the .info (still working) are
registered by the same person with address in Egypt.

Regards
Jorge