From:
Adam Peake <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Adam Peake <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Jul 2014 20:31:01 +0900
Thanks Maria.

On Wed, Jul 2, 2014 at 7:51 PM, Maria Farrell <[log in to unmask]>
wrote:

> Dear NCSG friends,
>
> Following the selection process by the NCSG Policy Committee, the NCSG is
> nominating Milton Mueller as our representative on the Coordination Group
> on Transition of NTIA's Stewardship of the IANA Functions.
>
> In the end, there was only one candidate so we did not hold a vote of the
> Policy Committee.
>
> The coordination group will meet in mid-July, more information available
> here:
> ยท
> https://www.icann.org/resources/pages/process-next-steps-2014-06-06-en
>
> Rudi is developing some guidance for how our representative should
> maintain two-way communication with the NCSG as the process develops.

"To ensure full transparency, the Coordination Group will hold open
meetings accessible to all global stakeholders; relevant transcripts and
recordings will be posted on the website."
What Milton has to say will be pretty clear.  Important we make clear to
Milton what our views are.  And trust his judgement.

Adam