From:
Kawsu Sillah <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kawsu Sillah <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Feb 2016 02:57:23 +0100
Good work there Ed and team!

Very nice and inspiring email. Big 👍

I'll read the report and send you any feedback/question I may have.

Thanks.

Cheers,

Kawsu.

--
Best Regards,

[image: --]
Kawsu Sillah
[image: https://]about.me/ksillah
<https://about.me/ksillah?promo=email_sig>
AMBASSADOR <https://ideas.itu.int/page/view/933> ITU Telecom World Young
Innovators Competition.

Mobile : +220 9865300 |  6865300 | 3965300
Skype: profkawsu   |  Facebook: Kawsu.f.Sillah
<https://www.facebook.com/kawsu.f.sillah>
Twitter: @ksillah1  | LinkedIn: KAWSU SILLAH
<https://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=103784437&trk=nav_responsive_tab_profile_pic>